Since I was in elementary school, I have been using Microsoft Word for educational purposes. Over the years, I have mainly used MS Word to write essays. Starting in high school, I began using Google Docs, but I am beginning to use MS Word again so I am currently relearning and re-familiarizing myself with the software. I have seen my teachers use MS Word to give instruction by typing out what to do, printing out multiple copies, and giving them to the students. My teachers have also used MS Word to make announcement letters (very similar to a newsletter). In an educational environment, I have never witnessed the repercussions of what someone could experience if they did infringe on copyright laws, but I know obviously that there are consequences if copyright infringement does occur. I have had teachers that copy sections of a textbook or an article and they followed the rules of Fair Use. I would deal with these concepts as a teacher by making it super clear to my student...
Good job! I am glad that you made your own quizlet. It is fun and engaging.
ReplyDelete